Summer is upon us, and with the warm sunny weather it can make us more susceptible to acne, dry, itchy and peeling skin during the heat of the summer. You will want to nourish, moisturize and protect your skin. The following are a few key tips to keep your skin glowing:
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated in the heat.
- Use a natural Zinc Oxide moisturizing sunscreen that provides effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- With increased sweating, acne or breakouts could increase on face. A natural gentle facial scrub is recommended to remove dead skin cells without damaging your skin.
- Natural oil body scrubs help to eliminate build-up of skin care products and moisturize dry skin.
- Moisturize face with hydrating serums that contain Vitamins A, C, & E, and antioxidants to help repair damage caused by sun that include sun spots and premature aging.
By taking good care of your skin, you will be able to be outdoors enjoying the summer months with minimal skin problems.